cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Whitelist in Cordova 3.0
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:38:06 GMT
I see filetransfer.spec.5 consistently failing when I run with the 3.0.x
branch, with all plugins up to date.

I believe that it is trying to transfer a file from
http://cordova_user:cordova_password@cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com, but
the hostname is not passing the whitelist.

I get the log message:

W/FileTransfer(3456): Source URL is not in white list: '
http://cordova_user:cordova_password@cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com/download_basic_auth
'

The new whitelist implementation fixes this, but isn't going in to 3.0.

Ian