cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-file commit broke things
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:24:10 GMT
These files appear to be on the move from cordova-android, where they were
in the org.apache.cordova.file package, although I don't see a
corresponding commit in that repo to remove them.

I *think* that they are intended to stay in org.apache.cordova.file, and
the plugin.xml file is simply incorrect.