cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [JS] grunt test
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 02:26:05 GMT
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Anyone get this to work? I'm not seeing any test executions

No, it doesn't look like they're running right now.

They were running (though failing) for me earlier today, but I was on
commit 0c80083.

Bisecting between that and HEAD shows that they all stop working at
01a9607 [WP] remove plugins with an error:

Running "cordovajs:test" (cordovajs) task
Warning: ENOENT, no such file or directory
'lib/windowsphone/plugin/windowsphone' Use --force to continue.

Aborted due to warnings.

A commit from yesterday (87cc336) catches that exception, but seems to mask
the actual error.