cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Whitelist in Cordova 3.0
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:26:24 GMT
I haven't received any comments on the new Android whitelist
implementation; it is working for me, passing all of the tests that I have
thrown at it.

There is an equivalent iOS version available at
https://reviews.apache.org/r/12668/

This also resolves CB-4132, wherein filetransfer.spec.5 is failing on
android due to user:pass@domain urls not being validated correctly.

It's almost certainly too late to rip out the whitelist and replace it for
3.0; I suppose that the one failing test will have to be okay.

Should we look at getting this in to 3.1? Now that the release branches are
cut, I can add this to master and expand the testing pool for it.

Ian