cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject unclobber ?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:14:48 GMT
So in the plugin breakout for Geolocation, we have come across an issue for
windows phone.
The WebBrowser control already has a W3C compliant implementation of the
spec, and so we actually don't need to do much to 'install' this plugin.
However, because of the following config.xml fragment, and the resulting
modification to navigator.geolocation, the working browser code is
clobbered, and we are left with js code that attempts to call cordova.exec
into non-existent native code.

<clobbers target="navigator.geolocation" />

What would be the preferred way of NOT clobbering the working
implementation, or at least storing a reference to the clobbered
implementation so we can duckpunch back to it, or to specify that our
version of the plugin will NOT be including js at all?

@purplecabbage
risingj.com