cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Guides
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:15:23 GMT
There is a document that talks about the cordova-cli :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/blob/master/docs/en/edge/guide/cli/index.md

But I don't see any mention of how to install the core plugins (or any
plugins...)

For the windows phone upgrade guides I did something like this :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/blob/master/docs/en/edge/guide/platforms/wp8/upgrading.md

But I feel we might need a little bit more elaboration on this.