cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Converting scripts to node
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:06:01 GMT
I have not started it but I was thinking about how this might be done.

Would we have it as an external tooling package for each platform,
published to npm?
 - this would allow other tools (CLI) to use the npm package as opposed to
shelling out to the scripts.

Other option would be to just have local node scripts in each project which
perform the same actions, and just use the core modules provided by node.

I'm happy to work on this project post 3.0. Any more ideas on how this
should be implemented?