cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:31:23 GMT
Thanks Andrew

What's the deal with https://reviews.apache.org ? I found it empty (i.e. 3
items)

Is the Apache Cordova project migrating to it soon?, people don't know
about it?

If the Cordova Project wants to make it part fo the dev workflow it might
help to document it on the Wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

I try using it and I failed, if someone can write a short cheat for it that
will be awesome.

-Carlos

--
Carlos Santana