cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS archive error after create HelloCordova by CLI
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:21:46 GMT
Please report the problem thru a JIRA item, I encounter the same problem
today

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

Please add more information about your environment in the bug

like this:
relic-iosmon:(master)$ xcodebuild -version
Xcode 4.6.3
Build version 4H1503
relic-iosmon:(master)$ xcode-select --print-path
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>