cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:04:28 GMT
Hum maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

I go to Groups and I only see one "cordova"
https://reviews.apache.org/groups/
https://reviews.apache.org/groups/cordova/

I got to "My Account" seetings and I can only add one group "cordova"
Which groups do you belong to or wish to watch?
[] cordova

Maybe the problem is that folks are not setting the "Group" field to
"cordova" when they do a new Request?
Could this be a required field when the repository starts with "cordova*" ?

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>