cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transifex
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:17:38 GMT
Lisa
I tried to give it a try to translate to Spanish, but I found some problems.

I think you need to upload the markdown file not the html

Maybe uploading something like this this would be better:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/blob/master/docs/en/edge/index.md

How about some automation with git to have them in sync?

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>