cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consistent lazy Load problems
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:19:22 GMT
+1 on re-using already existing settings from npm and git.

I would say we need to document this for folks that are behind proxy
Not much just punt to git and npm docs about proxy setup.

We have today:

   1.

   Download and install Node.js <http://nodejs.org/>. Following
   installation, you should be able to invoke node or npm on your command
   line.

And that's it.
We should add something along the lines of telling the user that both npm
and git will be use as part of cordova cli functions, see the npm and git
documentation for setting networking/proxy for more info.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>