cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS archive error after create HelloCordova by CLI
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:53:23 GMT
Youngho1203 Shaz is correct this is already fix for post version 2.9.0

Next release is 3.0 to be out very soon with full support for cordova cli

here are 2 temporary fixes I hope it works for you for now:

Change ${TARGET_BUILD_DIR}/libCordova.a to
"$(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR)/libCordova.a" in Other Linker Flags in your project
build settings
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s34/sh/b0949d00-bd96-4f21-88bb-e9a01e1c4334/077fe12d3d1e5c3376802aefb3f88040

If you feel more risky you can update the cordova-ios repo that cordova-cli
depends on:
mkdir ~/.cordova/lib/ios/cordova/2.9.2
git clone git@github.com:apache/cordova-ios.git
~/.cordova/lib/ios/cordova/2.9.2
vi /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/platforms.js
replace 2.9.0/2.9.2 ios:
{ version: "2.9.2" }
cordova create HelloWorld2 com.example.hello2 HelloHello2
cd HelloWorld2/
cordova platform add ios
cordova build

Happy Cordova !