cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sharif Ahmed <sharifdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Updated
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 03:55:27 GMT
Marcel  - you are right, I also think the repo list should be placed
in cordova.apache.org . The wiki always comes second.

If you even google cordova, the first think anyone will see is the
link to the site, so putting it their will definitly be helpful to the
contributors.

Having said that, we have as you said bazillion repos :P so a nice
presentation will be a factor.

Until this is done, I can put them in the wiki, under a new section
'Areas of Contribution'.

Let me know, what you guys think.

--
Regards,