cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sharif Ahmed <sharifdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Team's Task Backlog: Android
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:01:29 GMT
Andrew -
The following peeked my interest:
- Move JSONUtils out of core (to minimize API surface) (was added by
our intern a while ago)
- Move FileHelpers out of core (Most functionality now lives in
CordovaResourceApi)
- Move ExifHelpers out of core and into Camera (used only by Camera)
- Extract Database plugin out of core (and into... cordova-labs?
cordova-android?)
- Change CordovaWebview constructors to accept a CordovaInterface
instead of a Context (get the Context from the getActivity() of
CordovaInterface)

Having said that, I will study on them further. And yes there are a
good list of issues, I am going through them.

--
Regards,

Sharif Ahmed
Junior Software Engineer