cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sharif Ahmed <sharifdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions regrading Contribution to the Project
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:29:52 GMT
Hi,

I am Sharif Ahmed. I want to contribute to the project. I am interested in
Android and Docs section. I have checked out the jira issues for these two
sections, and found that there are few issues which are un-assigned.
What is the process of assigning me any jira issue?
I really want to contribute to the next point releases, 3.1 being the next
one in September. How can I get involved in the next point releases?

--
Regards,

Sharif Ahmed
Junior Software Engineer