cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject BlackBerry Doc Issues
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:55:39 GMT
There are some docs issues which are causing a lot of frustration for BB10
users of Cordova . The most severe being that the platform name in the docs
is "blackberry" rather than "blackberry10" [1].

There were also two merge commits [2] which blew away a bunch of
enhancements to the platform guide and our instructions to add NDK tools to
PATH. I think this needs more attention as it appears to affect other
platforms as well.

Once these have been resolved, is it possible to re-spin a build of docs
for 3.0.0?

Thanks,
Bryan