cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: killing github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 18:34:45 GMT
One challenge with this will be merging plugins which have the same
functionality but target different platforms, especially when authored by
different individuals.

Someone at BlackBerry recently created a LowLatencyAudio plugin based on
the iOS/android client spec. I already reached out to Andrew Trice to try
to work something out in this specific case, but for others a wiki or some
other means of fostering cross platform collaboration might be useful. I'd
hate to see the discovery service full of plugins which only support one
platform.