cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: unclobber ?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:18:02 GMT
Fil, I kinda like that proposal, but Andrew previously brought up some
valid concerns: That would work great if there was only one object to
clobber, but if there is a set of them, you likely want to clobber
all-or-none.  Not sure if this should be handled at the plugin manifest
level.

Also, perhaps <clobbers force=false /> (force defaults to true), akin to
how mv fails if target exists without a -f?

-Michal