cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: using node modules in cordova plugins?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:42:15 GMT
Andrew and I had that conversation as few days ago, and he convinced me
that shipping code to end users should mean shipping with node_modules
(this sentiment is repeated from the creators of npm it seems).  That way,
any given users' node setup/platform version issues don't affect your code.
 Thus, I don't think npm install as a hook for plugman for install time is
necessary, not a good idea (at least not for this reason).

-Michal