cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Wondering what folks think about the default project
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:31:14 GMT
Fil has mentioned that we will eventually add a way to specify the starting
app template (ie, the "hello world" app) at cordova create time.

In mobile-chrome-apps land we do this via an optional --source=... flag,
and it accepts a few "magic" values such as --source=spec to automatically
create a spec test app.  Perhaps whatever upstream solution we have for
this could also include special values such as --source=blank.

-Michal