cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Wondering what folks think about the default project
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:01:26 GMT
Anis, if it was just a matter of blank-or-default-only that would be fine,
but I think we do want a way to start with arbitrary app, and so "blank" is
just one extra option (Can even be implemented not as a cli special case,
but just as an app template referenced by the already planned generic
implementation).

-Michal