cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Google Cast!
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:46:06 GMT
I am not sure what form the chromecast SDK will have for browser (this was
not leaked internally).  I suspect it is very likely to use some
chrome-specific extensions hence it was listed as a Chome-Api and no Web/Js
Api.  Net/net, unlikely that you will see a PG plugin for this any time
soon -- we certainly haven't built anything.

Super cool device, glad to see excitement here too.  I've placed an order
for 5 ;)

-Michal