cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Aliases for 'core' plugins
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:37:46 GMT
One thing you could do today, Ray, is create a plugin which lists all the
plugin dependencies you want, then only add that one whenever you create a
new project.
If you would like, you could even publish that plugin as a
"cordova-core-useful-plugins" plugin or under some such name.

Otherwise, I do think the intended way to solve this problem is with our
plugin repository: http://plugins.cordova.io/.  I'm not sure that we
support it yet, but I think we plan to give you CLI access to that repo so
you can easily add plugins by name.

-Michal