cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Aliases for 'core' plugins
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:46:32 GMT
Oh I was not intending to suggest we make anyone rely on yeoman.  I was
exactly pointing out that this is perfect task for userspace to figure out,
possibly by way of a dependency plugin, yeoman generator, or even a shell
script.

Note that even with Anis' work, devs must still remember that they actually
want the Camera plugin installed, or to know that there even exists a
Camera plugin to go looking for.  The point of the generator would be to
list a set of common tools a dev might use.  I wrote to Matt Gaunt who
recently posted about yeoman cordova generator to see if he would be
willing to create such a thing, and users can chose to use it or not.

-Michal