cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Android - Removing the .api namespace
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:52:35 GMT
Yeah, thats true, willingness to support plugins by original devs changes
with time.  Its just inevitable.

I wonder if the solution here doesn't just end up being the plugin
universe?  As maintenance is dropped, other willing devs have to take over
ownership via forks, and we update the references in the plugin universe.

-Michal