cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:38:37 GMT
reviews.apache.org is just a place to submit patches for review, manage
comments on lines of code etc.

Some of us have started using it to organize reviews of patches.  Its not
the most beautiful interface, but it serves its purpose.

I just tried it and submitting a new review I see many more than three
items (heck, cordova itself has like 20 repositories now).

We probably should mention it in the workflow, but its not a mandatory
item, just a tool for those who are interested.

-Michal