cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wondering what folks think about the default project
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:18:43 GMT
Carlos I think that is essentially what others have proposed here - specify
a template to use.

Personally I like the default project to still be the default, if only for
the majority of our users who are not more experienced programmers. More
experienced programmers will not be put off by specifying a template option
for a blank template, IMO (but for less experienced people, I contend it is
the reverse).

While helping users troubleshoot in the Google Groups, or investigating
bugs in JIRA, I often tell a user to create a new project (thus using the
default template) and isolate their bug there, so we have a common base to
verify and test bugs.