cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ios-sim (and ios-deploy)
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:10:16 GMT
Alright support for ios-deploy should be in:

It will only work if you have the proper cert and provisioning profile
installed. If you don't the device build will just fail (but not fail
cordova/build) -- the other scripts that pertain to device will just report
that the device build is missing and stop.

I figure detecting that the user has the appropriate cert and provisioning
profile installed is outside the scope of the task, although in the
mentioned jira issue I wrote some scripts that will help the user "debug"
this situation.