cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:49:26 GMT
Do we need to add a doc issue for updating this in 3.1:
1.
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/plugin_ref_plugman.md.html#Using%20Plugman%20to%20Manage%20Plugins
2.
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-line%20Interface

(the docs will still work of course using the existing method)