cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.0 Testing thread
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:27:55 GMT
I'm using the master version of the cordova-cli, installing a plugin is
fine, but uninstall throws this error:

$ ../cordova-cli/bin/cordova plugin remove org.apache.cordova.core.console
[TypeError: Object function uninstallPlugin(platform, project_dir, id,
plugins_dir, options, callback) {
    if (!platform_modules[platform]) {
        var err = new Error(platform + " not supported.");
        if (callback) return callback(err);
        else throw err;
    }

    var plugin_dir = path.join(plugins_dir, id);

    if (!fs.existsSync(plugin_dir)) {
        var err = new Error('Plugin "' + id + '" not found. Already
uninstalled?');
        if (callback) return callback(err);
        else throw err;
    }

    var current_stack = new action_stack();

    options.is_top_level = true;
    runUninstall(current_stack, platform, project_dir, plugin_dir,
plugins_dir, options, callback);
} has no method 'uninstallPlatform']