cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Command-line completion in Cordova CLI
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:22:36 GMT
It would be a separate manual install since we can't really know what
shell a user is using with certainty. (And adding stuff to .bashrc or
likewise automagically is sort of uncool to do.)

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Michael Sierra <msierra@adobe.com> wrote:
> For doc, pls clarify if tab completion is to be built into the product, or if it involves
a separate install.  I assume it works for clearly constrained sets of choices such as "plugin
rm" rather than "plugin add". Correct?  Point me towards any appropriate info. Thanks