cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin packages on Android
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:07:44 GMT
No. You are proposing an API change. A package is most certainly a
part of the API! When we moved from `com.phonegap` to `org.apache`
there was a huge outcry b/c it broke all existing community plugins.

I'm completely open to changing stuff for 3.0 but, again, what
specifically are you proposing we change?