cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: List of 'issues' I have seen with latest version
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:05:29 GMT
Woah woah, not my perception at all. If you want to work in native projs
then use plugman directly. CLI tools are designed to avoid IDE land and
associated pain from cat/mouse release antics. Combined usage will be too
leaky an abstraction.
On Jul 29, 2013 3:02 PM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Tyler Wilson <twilson@pulse-robotics.com
> >wrote:
>
> > See below.
> >
> > On Jul 29, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Tyler, thanks for capturing this. And yup filing relevant issues
> > > very welcome! I have some responses below inline:

> > files, correct?
> > >
> > > This is correct. I believe we have a backlog item for implementing an
> > > `upgrade` command.
> >
> > Great

> > platform add', it downloads the latest template files, but does not
> display
> > any progress information. If on a slow connection, it can look like it
> has
> > hung, and the user might cancel the operation, leaving the system in a
> > broken state.
> > >
> > > Yes, this is a docs issue too. If you run the command with the -d flag
> > > you'll see detailed output.
> >
> > Got that now. Still think it ought to say something if it is performing a
> > possible time-consuming operation.
> >

> Agree. I'd like to see -d be the default.

> > at the root of the project, and one within the platform/ios folder. In
> step
> > 3 of the upgrading iOS page here
> >
> http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/guide_platforms_ios_upgrading.md.html#Upgrading%20iOSitsays
to copy the contents of the www folder to the www folder at the