cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Publishing to npm
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:20:20 GMT
I was under the impression that npm releases where unofficially
supported officially by a lead committer. (OK I'M BEING A SMARTASS!)

But it is true that anyone can publish a package to npm, it is the
wild west, and a separate concern from apache cordova releases. Yes,
our docs recommend it. I do too. Way easier workflow for development.

As Fil mentioned we should maintain responsiveness and agility here.
I'm certain that Andrew isn't suggesting otherwise either. Lets find
consensus on the best way to release that satisfies those goals.