cordova-dev mailing list archives

From PJ Dillon ...@sulia.com>
Subject New iOS 7 UI and backwards compatibility
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:56:04 GMT
Hi,

I haven't found any discussion about this searching through my mail. But
the UI is broken in iOS 7. I actually don't know if I'm allowed to discuss
the details. It's glaringly obvious, though, and it makes compatibility
with iOS 6 somewhat of a chore for cordova-based apps, especially with the
position splash screen.... unless I'm mistaken.

So, before I go hacking around with our view controller to accommodate both
6 & 7, has this been taken care of already, and I'm just overlooking it?

We're trying to get an app out the door as soon as iOS 7 launches.

Thanks,

PJ Dillon
Sulia, Inc