cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 3.0.0 as a beta release?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:47:25 GMT
Agree that the core + the plugins are as solid as ever, it's really just
the new workflow (CLI) that has rough edges.
Agree that a blog post should be the mechanism for delivering the message.
I haven't tried the create scripts + plugman workflow, but hopefully that
does work well.

I am worried about us having two different documented workflows though (CLI
vs non-CLI). Seems like a lot of documentation to write and that it could
end up sounding confusing (when should one be used over the other, what are
the goods & bads of either).

We do have our own blog now (yay). Any volunteers for drafting the release
announcement for it so that we have a bit of time to mull over the message
we're sending? For blog posts, I think a vote should be had before anything
goes live, maybe in the form of "Ship it" reviewboard reviews?