cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: About that plugin discovery thing....
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:52:34 GMT
In case anyone else wants to have a look, the review requests are:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/12929/
https://reviews.apache.org/r/12931/

Anis - it'd be good to set the group on these reviews to "cordova", and to
enter in the bug iD.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> Neat! I like this one:
>
> "_from":"/Users/anis/Projects/cordova/cordova-coho/cordova-plugin-camera/"
>

> So long as we're generating the package.json, we can commandeer fields that we know get
stored for our own purposes :). E.g. stuff the engine info in the _from field.

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just `curl http://registry.cordova.io/camera`<http://registry.cordova.io/camera>(or
any plugin name) or
>> enter it in your browser to see what's stored. Basically: "not a hell
>> of a lot" xD.
>>
>> I've created a review request for Andrew and Braden, both plugman and
>> cli and if you guys agree I can merge it this week. I was hoping today
>> but it can wait a few more days.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
>> wrote:

>> > Awesome, yeah, I pinged Mike's bug, but don't think it's worth delaying
>> if
>> > it doesn't get resolved in time.

>> > I suppose what I was getting at was - how does "npm search" work? what
>> info
>> > is kept in the DB besides the tgz? I think we'd want our <engine> info
>> > before downloading the tgz.

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugman.git;a=blob;f=doc/help.txt;h=ae90cd7568f28d7816abad8cfa1b786cbee956ef;hb=plugman-registry

>> think
>> right now