cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: using node modules in cordova plugins?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:05:33 GMT
Hmm, I think it would work if you checked in the node_modules and then put
the paths to the js files you want in your plugin.xml. Our require paths
for the modules a bit different though, and might not work well if you have
one npm module requiring another one.

Maybe a better option in this case would be to package your plugin's JS
into a single .js file and use that in your plugin.xml.