cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Questions regrading Contribution to the Project
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:40:40 GMT
Hi Sharif!

Great to hear that you'd like to get involved. Best place to start is
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow. Specifically, make sure
you've signed the ICLA so that code you write can be accepted into Apache.
As for the JIRA - unless the status of a bug is marked as "In Progress",
feel free to add a comment to it saying that you're going to work on it,
and then have at it!

Andrew