cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Google Team's Task Backlog: iOS
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:48:53 GMT
We've done some planning around what we'd like to get done over the next
quarter, and so I thought I'd share.

This isn't to say that we'll be going and doing these things without
further discussion or proper JIRA issues. It also doesn't mean we will be
solely focused on this list, nor that we'll actually end up completing
everything on the list. Just that we *currently* think that these things
should get done.

cordova-ios:

- Move header symbols into .m files where possible (reduce API surface)

- Move resource copy step into an external script

- Make Xcode have a custom build step that runs prepare for CLI setup

- Make Xcode's project navigator point to your root www/ and merges/

- (CB-3900) Have PluginResult that gets populated lazily - at the time of
being sent over the bridge.