cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject What's left for plugman registry?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:38:26 GMT
Definitely our most exciting feature coming up, so I wanted to get the ball
rolling on enumerating what's left before we can launch it.

Here's some things I can think of, please add to it (or subtract if you
disagree), and then I'll make sure there are JIRA issues:

1. Instructions for setting up the couchdb server (are we just going to use
iriscouch like npm does? Apache VM issue is stalled).
    - Docs for how to set up your own (federated) server are not launch
blocking.
2. Ensure download counts are being tracked (even if we can't report them
yet)
3. Finish implementing version checks <engine> version == min-plugman
version, <platform> version == min-cordova-PLATFORM version.
    - Checks for sdk and os versions are not launch blocking I don't think.
4. cordova-docs for how to use the registry as a user & as a plugin
developer.

Andrew