cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Refactored cordova-js bootstrap
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:22:25 GMT
1. Rather than have every platform with a bootstrap-FOO.js as well as a
platform.js, I moved the bootstrap code into platform.js for the platforms.
This will also allow bootstrap logic to be unit tested.
2. I moved bootstrap.js's logic into cordova/common/init.js. Now, all
bootstrap.js does is require('cordova/init'); I figure this is a bit nicer
because again, it can be unit tested, and now lives with the rest of the
code within the lib/ directory.

I ran unit tests & mobile spec for iOS & Android, but not for windows &
blackberry. If I messed it up and the fix isn't obvious, I made sure each
platform can be reverted via a single commit:

BB: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-js/commit/08da18a7
win8: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-js/commit/732c9e91
winphone: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-js/commit/6da628d5