cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova cli and OS X platform
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:36:55 GMT
Hi Tyler,

Glad that CLI seems to be working well for you. The OSX platform is a bit
of a lower priority than the others, but it's been kept in the releases
since +Shaz keeps it going. He'd be the main one to help you out with
changes to it. But, I think he's on holiday this week :).

As for adding a platform to CLI, it's our intention that all of the
platforms will eventually make it in there. If you'd like to help make it
happen, probably the best place to start would be
cordova-cli.git/src/platform.js.

Andrew