cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: missing www resources
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:13:31 GMT
Hey Tyler,

I think your feedback here is actually quite valuable. Thanks for testing
out the CLI tools!

As you pointed out, you're not the first person to hit this problem, so
this indicates to me that we should be adding a safeguard for this into the
tools. Do you know the exact repro steps to get into this state?
Ctrl-C during a first "platform add" command?