cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:39:09 GMT
post-review is what rbtools is going to replacing. I haven't tried rbtools
yet. .reviewboard is meant to be checked in to each repo and read by
post-review / rbtools. Using github vs. reviewboard are both valid right
avenues right now for code review. The idea behind introducing reviewboard
is that it's apache hosted and doesn't require cloning the repos onto
github. Github's review process is also not the best (diff view hides
things on you, and every comment results in an email)

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> I can't see your attached image, but previously you said you saw 3 reviews?
>  I think thats just all of them at the moment ;)
>

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Michal
> >   I can see the cordova repos when creating a new request.
> >
> > How do you get a view with all reviews associated with all the cordova
> > repos?
> >
> > On the "My Dashboard" I'm looking to see all reviews associated with
> > cordova repos, but I don't see them
> > https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/?view=to-group&group=cordova
> >
> > [image: Inline image 2]
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Carlos, what are you looking *for*?
> >>
> >> When I go to create a new review request, I see a list of cordova repos,
> >> including "cordova-site".
> >>

> >> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com

> >> "cordova*" ?

> >> manage