cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Ignoring SSL Errors for InAppBrowser
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:01:06 GMT
Raman,

Do you know why this is the case for enterprise apps? Are they just
insecure, or are they providing security in some other fashion? Perhaps we
should be adding the ability to install known valid certificates at build
time for their use-case?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Singh, Ramandeep <Ramandeep.Singh@barco.com