cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-app-harness and the App Store
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:56:56 GMT
I agree with your breakdown of options in order of sanity, Braden :)

Ideally this should be owned by the organization that owns the code: the
Apache Cordova Project. While an acceptable second would be for the Adobe
Cordova Team to publish it, I think there is a precedent for an Apache
project owning and managing an appstore account.

Apache OpenOffice is made available through the mac appstore.

- Lorin