cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sander <andreas.san...@hotmail.de>
Subject Re: Android - Webview Method on WebViewCoreThread Warning
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:46:35 GMT
Maybe you should also allow to clear only RAM Cache by controlling the boolean parameter on
native clearCache command? So navigator.app.clearCache(boolean includeDiskFiles) would match
webView.clearCache(boolean includeDiskFiles). Wouldn't that be better to give more control
to the user?

On default I would set the parameter to true, but giving the option to only clear the RAM
cache.

See http://developer.android.com/reference/android/webkit/WebView.html#clearCache(boolean)