cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Wilson <twil...@pulse-robotics.com>
Subject CDVLogger went away in master
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:43:25 GMT
First, I know I should likely not be using 'master', but a named branch like '2.9.x', but I
cannot seem to wrangle git into doing this for me.

With that out of the way, I just did a git pull on the my locally cloned, read-only repo.
According to the last commit message - "Remove CDVLogger (moved out to cordova-plugin-console)"
- it appears the CDVLogger has been removed. Which explains the CDVLogger.h/m going away.
But I also now get a message like this for every log:

2013-07-01 19:02:07.042 PRUniversal[5873:c07] ERROR: Plugin 'Logger' not found, or is not
a CDVPlugin. Check your plugin mapping in config.xml.
2013-07-01 19:02:07.042 PRUniversal[5873:c07] -[CDVCommandQueue executePending] [Line 116]
FAILED pluginJSON = [
  "INVALID",
  "Logger",
  "logLevel",
  [
    "LOG",
    "onPageChange()"
  ]
]

Perhaps the commit can contain a more detailed message stating what should be done instead
of the CDVLogger option. It mentions CDVConsole, but I see not source for this in the CordovaLib
project either.

Help please.

Thank you,
Tyler